Pharmacometrics : modeling and simulation tools
Introduction to Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology (Part 2)
This training is the second part of the graduate education in Pharmacometrics from the University of Strasbourg
Compétences à l'issue de la formation
- Use software mainly use in Pharmacometrics.
- Create, manipulate and manage Nonmem dataset.
- Develop an M&S framework.
- Interpret results in order to suggest answer to stakeholder.
Pharmacists, pharmacologists, physicians, veterinaries, statisticians, engineers, researchers from academies, and hospital/industrial workers. Professionals with at least a masters with some experience in drug development should apply.
- Introduction to pharmacokinetic modeling, the NONMEM suite, modeling strategy, model building and validation, Monte Carlo simulation, PKPD analysis.
- R for Pharmacometrics
- Application of M&S will be on cardiovascular and oncology therapeutic area.
It is strongly recommended that attendees have followed the training course Pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD), as integral components of the drug development process before registering to this course.
All courses will be in English and will be exclusively a hands-on session for application analyses of data, with NONMEM and an interface on PCs.
This training course is an « action d’adaptation et de développement des compétences » (ref. French law). A certificate of attendance is delivered after the course. An evaluation measures the trainees’ satisfaction and the achievement of learning objectives.
Dr Geneviève Ubeaud-Séquier, Professor of Pharmacokinetics in Faculty of Pharmacy and Hospital Pharmacist – Strasbourg University
This training is the second part of the graduate Education in Pharmacometrics from the University of Strasbourg.